Monday, March 28, 2011

Evening Hours - Book Review

This book gave me a refreshing and welcome break from the vampire novels I've been reading. I love fantasy books, but every now and then I like a good romance book. I may take a longer break from the fantasy reading and review a few more novels in different genre. Here's the summary of what it's about and my review:

Summary:

Kaylee was involved in a tragic car accident that left her severely scarred, physically and emotionally. Later in life she owns a modeling agency that is very successful and she is very dedicated to her work. She had put the idea of having a husband and family out of her mind when handsome and charming Cutler McFarland shows up. He is a district attorney and sweeps Kaylee off her feet when she least expects it. Kaylee's dad has plans for a bright future for his only daughter and will go to great extents to make sure her dreams come true. He even resorts to blackmail. Kaylee is caught between her love for the two men who matter most in her life - what's a girl to do?


Review: Shining Star!

I give this book a 4 out of 5 stars. I really enjoyed the story and the dynamic between Kaylee and Cutler is outstanding. It is an easy to read novel that gives the reader more than one point of view as they get to know the characters better.

No comments:

Post a Comment