Sunday, April 17, 2011

Eclipse Bay Series - by Jayne Ann Krentz

I have finished reading the Eclipse Bay Series by Jayne Ann Krentz tonight. The order of the series is as follows: Eclipse Bay, Dawn In Eclipse Bay, and Summer In Eclipse Bay. I breezed right through each of these books because they are the standard romance novel structure: an unlikely romance suddenly becomes a budding romance and a mystery is involved. Guy gets girl (or girl gets guy), Mystery is solved. Happily ever after. I didn't want to waste a blog giving you the summary of Dawn In Eclipse Bay and Summer In Eclipse Bay because the novels have the same structure as the first one did. These books are great books, though, and I would recommend them to those who like a good romance and a good story. Overall, I give this entire series a 3 out of 5 stars. I really enjoyed reading it.
Don't worry, folks, I have not forgotten about reading my vampire novels and will be reviewing some more of them soon enough. But, hey, a girl needs her romance fill every once in a while! Thanks for keeping up with the blog, hope you continue to enjoy my book reviews!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! What's up? I've just been reading like crazy and posting reviews, as you can see! Everything is good at home with Zoey and Johnny! Saw that u were losing weight recently, how is that going for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually not bad. I have recently become vegetarian again, which helps. I don't really miss meat, apart from every once in a while when i'll walk past the kebab place or a burger joint and smell the good smells wafting towards my nose. Ooh. But i stay strong! Hey, i put a link to your blog on my blog, anything I can do to help a fellow blogger!

    ReplyDelete