Monday, February 13, 2012

Harvest Moon - Robyn Carr

Harvest Moon (Virgin River, #15)Harvest Moon by Robyn Carr

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Oh. My. God! This book drove me nuts! Lief's daughter Courtney drove me insane with her bratty, ungrateful ways! I felt bad for her because her biological Dad could care less about her, but in the end at least she admitted she was being unreasonable! Kelly was great in this book. She is independent, classy, and driven. In the book Kelly was described as a woman with curves who lived for cooking upscale-restaurant food. It was a little off-putting that she constantly extended an olive branch to Courtney, but Courtney was a constant brat to her. It would have been nice to see Courtney and Kelly get along more in the book. Lief was described as a lumberjack type, but in my mind I pictured him a little less macho than that. When Lief and Kelly are intimate he meets her halfway, but does not try to steal the show - yet he is not selfish and tries to please her. I like my hero's a little more macho and domineering than what Lief was, but he was still a smart, caring, and outgoing guy, so he gets points for that in my book! Another great book by Robyn Carr!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment