Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ranger Daddy - Rebecca Winters

Ranger Daddy (Harlequin American Romance #1367)Ranger Daddy by Rebecca Winters

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This book was a good read, but I wouldn't say it was great. The hero was an everyday hardworking man who had made his money earlier in his life as a stunt-motorcyclist. He had a past with an ex wife but had no children. It wasn't until Gabi (the heroine) came on the scene running from her dangerous ex husband did he (Jeff, the hero) realize what he was missing. Gabi had a beautiful little girl and was looking for protection from her ex, when she thought of Jeff. Enter hero Jeff. The only thing that I didn't like was Gabi constantly trying to leave. That got a little annoying. I mean, Jeff was trying to do the right thing and protect her, yet she was dumb enough not to let him just do what he thought he could do to help her. I also didn't like that they didn't seem to have any heat between them to build up to a intimate scene after they were married. Instead, they weren't intimate until after they were married (which I am not against), but when the intimate scene was written it was a very dull and flat scene. It was disappointing, considering that he had alot of steamy potential being a sexy man in uniform and all! A good read, but I wouldn't recommend it or read it again!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment