Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mine Till Midnight - Lisa Kleypas

Mine Till Midnight (The Hathaways, #1)Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Even though I normally read contemporary romance instead of historical romance, I really enjoyed reading this historical romance. I was surprised at how easily the story flowed and I love that Amelia and Cam had a love that was pure and yet unusually steamy. Cam always seemed to be in control and believed that fate had brought them together. Amelia was skeptical of fate, but had to admit in the end her love ran deeper than just friends. They give each other heart, body, and soul in this terrific novel that sends the reader back to a time when there were true gentlemen and spinster ladies. I recommend it for romance lovers who have read historical romance. As for those who haven't read historical romance, this one deserves your attention! You may be hooked when you read it! I know I was!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment