Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Moon Called - Patricia Briggs - Mercy Thompson Series

Hello again! No, I didn't drop off the face of the Earth! I just haven't been getting around to blogging because I have a new favorite website : Goodreads.com -- it's an awesome site where you can keep up with what your reading, see what your friends are reading, and get recommendations as to what you should read! I'm still reading as frantically as ever - averaging about 3 books a week. I've had to take a couple of breaks from reading to watch T.V. *boring* just to recharge my brain. I have found that there is nothing on Television that interests me anymore. Most days I keep it off and just read. As far as my writing goes, I haven't made too much progress because of lack of motivation. It helps that I have a writing partner, though! Now that I've had my shpill......here is the summary, book review, and rating I gave Moon Called ----



Summary:

Werewolves can be dangerous if you get in their way, but they'll leave you alone if you are careful. They are very good at hiding their natures from the human population, but I'm not human. I know them when I meet them, and they know me, too.

Mercy Thompson's sexy next-door neighbor is a werewolf.

She's tinkering with a VW bus at her mechanic shop that happens to belong to a vampire.

But then, Mercy Thompson is not exactly normal herself ... and her connection to the world of things that go bump in the night is about to get her into a whole lot of trouble.

(Summary from Goodreads.com)

Review: Loved it!

I give this book a 5/5 stars because it was one of the best series I've started in a long time! Mercy finds herself having to live in the presence of werewolves and get involved in their politics while also dealing with deadly vampires. Her sexy next door neighbor is an Alpha werewolf and they have a hot and cold relationship, but that makes the book more interesting to read. Mercy also has a charming friend who she used to be in love with involved in her life again. Things get really heated when one of them tries to claim Mercy as their own!

Next:

Starting Lords of The Underworld Series!

No comments:

Post a Comment