Monday, May 16, 2011

Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy Series) by Rachelle Mead

I finally finished the Vampire Academy Series and was relieved yet sad to finish it. A spin off series is coming out in August 2011 called Bloodlines. The setting is still at the school and the side characters in the VA series are able to tell their stories in this series. Can't wait to get this new series on my new Nook! :-) Here is the summary of Last Sacrifice and a review of the book!

Summary:

Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice,

The Queen is dead and the Moroi world will never be the same. Now, with Rose awaiting wrongful execution and Lissa in a deadly struggle for the royal throne, the girls find themselves forced to rely upon enemies and to question those they thought they could trust.....


But what if true freedom means sacrificing the most important thing of all?

Each other.

********************************************************************************

As much as it killed me-as much as I tried to deny it-I still felt a lingering attraction to Dimitri. But he had rejected me, and I needed to harden my heart, especially if I wanted to move on with Adrian.

"Sorry Roza." Dimitri's eyes flashed. "If Lissa wants me to be your bodyguard, then that's what I'll be." He gave me a dangerous look. "There's no way you're getting rid of me anytime soon."

Review: Loved this book!!!!!

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars! I loved the chemistry between Rose and Dimitri once again. The ending was a happy one. Rose finally gives up control to her friends but then takes it back in the end and comes out a hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment